Monday, January 12, 2004

Mmmmmm cholesterol


Special days like today's deserve a little special food. And so I went out to eat with my husband and ordered a nice plate of shrimp, crab, and lobster while he got the yummy platter of fried seafoods. Of course we ordered appetizers and refreshments. It all came out to a flat 50 with the tip included - not bad.

Of course, we couldn't help but comment how much more less it would have been at our countries, but that was just table talk. If we really think about it, for us to go to our countries to eat seafood would cost at least 3,000 each (well, that's to eat at my place... at his, the 3,000 covers only the one-way ticket). So we chatted, debated, and enjoyed our overly priced food (and rightfully priced as such!). We filled to our tummies' content. ^_^ and all was good.

Oh by the way - Beware of the Swen... It may be out to get you... I'll comment my experiences with it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home