Monday, December 20, 2004

Old Works


I was looking through some of my old documents… papers, sketches, codes, poems and photos. Memories of a time long gone now…

Some were nice, others not so much… most were copies of things I had seen before… and all were pretty much experiments.


Attitude



Cabello de India



Mother and Child



Sueños Rosas



Waves


I’ve got so much to scan, so many to put up on my walls, or to cut up and make them into collages… The old letters, correspondence from poets and musicians, admirers at the time, I either must throw or cherish forever…

Husband already eyed them with that “I don’t want them in my house” look…

So what to do… what to do…

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger m said...

I have a bunch of old documents that I keep because they reflect a part of me, and I don't know how to throw them away. in the past I have thrown things away and now I wish I hadn't.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

yahhh exactly! I found myself crying over old letters... things given by my little sister, my mom, my old friends... I had not missed them much before, but i am sure that years from now, when i look around and find them again, I will enjoy reading them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home