Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolution 2005


Well it is a new year… and I sure hope it goes better than ’04. We had our lumps here and there: home problems, car problems, bank problems, relationship problems, a little bit of everything. While I cannot guarantee myself that we won’t get them again this year (since that would be really silly of me to believe) I hope we know how to handle the everyday problems a little better.

I did not lose the weight I wanted in 2004, but it wasn’t much of an unexpected thing. I didn’t really get into the whole dieting and exercising bit. But my resolution for 2005 while related to my appearance is not at all about complete weight loss. I always disappoint myself with those type of goals, so I am doing it a little different this year.

I will pamper ME at least once a month.

It could be a trip to the beauty salon to do my nails, the SPA to get a foot massage, a day out with my friends to drink coffee or have an ice cream. Things that I will enjoy. I figured that if I can handle taking care of just me for at least once a month, that I will stop being so gloomy about being stuck at home. It will help those patience issues that I need to work on as well and I will be more understandable with my husband when he does silly stuff that irks me.

On another note, I got some cool things for Xmas and I gave out a few others that I thought were nice. ^_^ I’ll post piccies later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home