Thursday, July 22, 2004

Me gusta Avon


Yesh me likes it a lot. You get a nice little catalog to your door; samples of the new stuff, if you don't know much about their items you can always ask the local representative to give you some. You place your order with your rep and 2 weeks later you get your items delivered to your door. It's just great.

Of course... only buy from catalogs when you are not in desperate need of the products... so gotta make sure you're not close to the last drop of make-up when you order. Two weeks without blush... eeeckkk!

My favorite stuff from Avon are its hair products. The oil treatments are wonderful. They leave your hair shiny, soft, and smelling sweet. Eye shadows, eye liners, and nail polish are a few of the other products I buy from the catalog. I stick to earth tones, and the occasional frosty pink or violet for the eyes, but brown and golden suit me best. Lipsticks have to be golden, sand, light coffee, anything light brown to natural lip color. I do not feel I look good with red, oranges, or bright pinks - my lips are not thick enough... and they're crooked so those colors make it too obvious ~_~. See piccie on profile Nail polish colors: clear, clear with sprinkles, tan, light brown, mauve rose, those tones that are not too obvious, but that still show a little if you pay close attention.


Pretty color!


So very me


A couple of fragrances are good too, but I don't buy fragrances from Avon often, except for the aromatherapies - Avon has some nice orchid and lavender ones. When I buy my perfumes, I only get one, which does not happen to be an Avon one. It's a perfume I have been wearing since the teenage years. It mixes very well with my skin and my natural scent. I do not give out my perfume brand. ^_^ Wouldn't want the whole world smelling yummy like me! Too bad it is getting more and more difficult to find. So I guess I better start trying out new fragrances. I tried patchouli once... nice but not me. I also bought this bottle of Acqua di Gio for women... it smells wonderfully on other people. With me it's just too sweet, but darn it, I paid close to 70 bucks for it so I have to wear it from time-to-time.

Oh yes. And I used to sell Avon when I started college. ^_^ I would make nice little comissions ranging in the 100s. Paid for books and gas for a semester with this part-time job. I no longer do it, though; I do not like to order things for people when I don't get the money up front. Hehehe. You can't always trust that everyone will have money to pay for everything they order once it gets here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home