Friday, July 02, 2004

Recuperating


Hubby dropped me off at mom's early today. I was reading 'Bloody Bones' by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake Series) until I heard my mom and sis waking up. We ate cereal and watched soaps for a bit and then I started cleaning the house. The usual stuff: dishes, vacuuming, washing toilets, sinks, clothes, no mopping today... mom didn't have pine sol and I didn't want to use soapy water. I was afraid that I wouldn't rinse it out completely fromt he floors, especially the bathrooms, and that she may slip. Sis took care of the lunch. She made rice, beef with veggies, and then more veggies. yum yum. More dishes. Well, we took mom shopping after that. She now has pine sol... well, Fabuloso, a Mexican brand for floor cleaner. It smells great and is what I use at my own house. ^_^ I use it for everything, floors, commodes, sinks, tubs, the kitty's litter box, man it's great, economic, and the bottle lasts for month and months. I gotta love Mexican products. Got back to her house, watched a movie, Hubby and Dad got back home and then Hubby and I left. He took me to eat at a Mexican restaurant and then I went to the beauty salon to get a haircut.

hehehe... can you say 80s punk rocker?

It's SPIKEY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home