Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Second level pseudo!


I jut realized that my pseudo-coding sucks.



Pseudo-code for a category listing... notice the donkeys...


If I were working with a big team, my notes woudl be all typed up and I would have comments on why I write what I do, etc, but since I only work with my hubby... well, let's just say that for the most part, we know what we are trying to say (even if we don't know what the other is writing').

Been a pretty good day. Slept plenty, ate sandwiches, finish beautifying one piece of code, wrote tons with my buddies! Been a good day, good day indeed.

Well, nothing much to say really except...

WOOO HOOOOOOOO! Mexico won 10-0 against Dominica! Although, by goal 7 I was really wishing the other team scored at least once! Okay, okay these are late news... Mexico played Dominica on Sunday at the Alamodome ni Austin, Texas. Mexico won. This ensure their ticket to the World Cup that will be held at Germany in 2006. ^_^ So it's all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home