Thursday, June 03, 2004

Damn people


Somebody stole my mower. I last saw it on tuesday evening... after I came back from swimming at around 9:20am on wednesday it was no longer in my back yard. Bastards. I wish I knew witchcraft. I'd place a spell on all my things and if anyone did anything wrong with them or stole them the spell would make them blow up on their faces! How I wish I could do that.

Sorry story about this mower:

We bought it for my parents to replace another that had been stolen before (I think I may have mentioned earlier... yes, yes I did). Well this 2nd mower was in their possession for about 2 weeks when it too was stolen along with their new pup Beauty. The constable was able to recuperate the machine (chase activity and all) but not the puppy. Well, it's been 2 or 3 weeks since then. My mother brought me the mower so that I could fix something on it (seems that it was bandalized by the robbers so that they could perhaps sell it without too much trouble, posing it as an old and used mower). Well it is gone now... again... I doubt we'll get it back this time. The police didn't really make me feel with good vibes about how interested they were on following up with the case. I don't blame them. They must get a lot of calls for yard robbing.

*sigh* Nothing ANYWHERE is safe.

I live in the city as opposed to my mom who lives in a ranch area, so we figured it would be safer here. Riiight. It is realy uncomfortable. We do not know who is watching us... when... and more importantly Why. I like to open up my windows and get some light inside. It helps avoid 'kitty' and 'housewife' depression. Heh, now I am concerned about people looking inside and 'wanting' my expensive stuff.

Juveniles and Bums are greedy for electronics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home