Wednesday, April 28, 2004

whoa


I told my hubby about the several dreams - there have been like 4 in these 2 weeks, all with friends (boys or girls) and my husband too.

Mi vida?

Hm?

I've been having weird dreams

What dreams?

You know those type of dreams...

You are dreaming with other guys!

and girls and you too... why do you think I'm having those?

You dream that because you are a Bad Baby. Now just come to bed.

Well as if I didn't know that already! I guess I should be happy he took it so well... or maybe he was just too sleepy.

Hey, has this ever happened to any of you?

I have a friend and I dreamt with her a few weeks back - nothing steamy, thank goodness! Just us sitting on the couch talking about things past.

Next day she exchanged a few words with me. Yeyness! It had been such a long time since I had spoken to her too. ^_^

I think I was sending her mental waves or something while sleeping. She called again today. yey!

^_^ I think I know which book I am going to read next (or at least the subject of such book). Later I may put up the dream I had last night... nah better not. It was boring... I was just sitting in front of my desk pushing around papers. So frustrating! I'd wake up and then go back to sleep and I would return to pushing around papers.

O_o Oh, I guess I already told the dream. That was it... >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home