Friday, April 09, 2004

Weird dreams, weird dreams.


I am not actually going to post here what I dreamt (if you really want to know, contact me and I'll decide). It had to do with my husband going out with 2 exclassmates of mine (from different schools), then my husband and I talking about the meeting, and finally my going out for coffee with those same exclassmates. Very strange. Hmm, maybe I should just start a Dream log. Hmmm.

Anyway, I got to wake up late this Friday because my husband had the day off. We got up and went to the store after 1 pm and were only there for a few hours. Mainly we wanted to see if my sister would want to go to the movies with us for the release of The Alamo. She did not for work related reasons. So we left and caught the early show at 3:50 p.m.

Alright movie with a lot of history and various anecdotes. Not for kids simply because they may find it boring. I doubt young ones may care much about the history of Texas. What my husband and I enjoyed most was the debate that occurred after we left the theater. We both had our different opinions on why things happened the way they did and most importantly what Would happen if Texas decided to get it's independence from the U.S.A.

I happen to be a Texan supporter while he remains a USA follower.

heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home