Thursday, April 08, 2004

Wow... ^_^


Today I drove to work again and after closing, the hubby stopped by, talked with my mom while I closed, and then we each both got in our cars and drove back home. I had parked in the back so I had to go around a block and at the intersection I saw my husband in his car. He had a green and I a red, so as he crossed he grinned and mocked me that I had to wait. I poked my tongue out at him. About 15 mins later I arrived home and he was waiting with his car on the side so that I would park my car first. I drove inside while my husband parked behind. I was singing along my Palominos CD and by the time I got out, husband was already waiting for me on the driveway.

Husband: You look so beautiful driving your big car.
I: eh?
Husband: Women look so beautiful driving.
I: ~_~ *gee... spoil the good comment by throwing other women into the mix. heh!*
Husband: But you are the most beautiful of all women.
I: You are lucky. *I joked*
Husband: Yes, yes I am.

Then inside the house we turned on the TV and started watching a little wrestling and he said if I wanted to eat some tuna. He doesn't make it like me (I just add a dab of mayo and eat it raw). He adds spices and onion and veggies and you name it... just mouth watering. Well after I finished chopping veggies (because he insists that I do the chopping since I am the best vegetable chopper that he has ever seen) he began to do all the cooking. I started drying dishes.

Husband: I can cook like this all the time. I'll just buy canned meats and prepare them. Easier and it will last longer, unlike what we have in the fridge. You just cut up onions and stuff and I can do all the cooking everyday.
I: Okay. *That's usually what we do anyway...*
Husband: As long as I am cooking for you, I really enjoy it.
I: *I smile while continuing to wash and dry dishes*
Husband: *gets closer and gives me a kiss on the cheek*

*giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home