Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Studying for a urine test. :D *erm* I mean... ~_~


I was all by my lonesome today. Looooooong boring day, but I actually did quite a bit. Finally troubleshooted that piece of code. ^_^ Oh yeah! Oh yeah! After thinkering with the database and the code something got fixed heh... yeah. that's how programmers fix problems.

And well, it seems like I am getting dragged to the doc tomorrow. Mother had to make an appointment for me last week and everyone has been keeping tabs on the date, time, place, and everything. ~_~ Sheesh. So I haven't had my monthly like in 7 weeks. Big Deal! I remember once I actually went without it for 3 months, and several other times when I had it twice in the same month. I am just like that. But I guess... I might as well get the pressure, cholesterol, blood, and all those other tests done as well.

>_< Now I just hope I don't have to be in that waiting room for 3 hrs before they take me in (and then another hr just to wait for the doctor while wearing those flimsy paper shirts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home