Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Ups & Downs


The day started pretty well. I got a surprise call from a friend (:X :X :X :X :X ). He had said he'd call last night once he got home but I waited and waited AND waited ALLLL night long but no call (hehe. Just messing with ya. ^_~ I went to bed at midnight as always). So I figured something came up and such. Well, whoa surprise! He gives me a call in the morning in my cel. ^_^

SP (I wouldn't want anyone reading this to suddenly be stalking him!) and I have known each other for over 2 years now, but only online (yes, I am a big geek. Call me a Webbie) and it feels great to finally add the voice (and a very nice voice at that) to the face and mind.

*sigh* But days that start happy don't always finish happy happy. Another one of my friends who was quite excited about recent news had a miscarriage. Never having been pregnant myself (and since even the slightest scare about it drives chills down my spine) I cannot know how she possibly feels. However, I do know that she is a young, smart lady and that the next time, she will not be just 'nicely surprised' and that she will plan from day one so that she is extremely healthy and ready, for the coming of the new life. Keep strong my friend, things happen for a reason and although these were unfortunate news, you and your husband's strength at this time will be rewarded more than double in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home