Thursday, April 01, 2004

Yey! and... ~_~


Things have gotten better with my buddy from the other day, RB, (you know... we got upset over nothing and stopped talking for several days). We did quite a bit of talking today... our 'problem' was mentioned like for 3 lines then we went back to playing as usual, so that is pretty great. I hope we keep it like that for a good while.





"What does your mouth say about you?"

You are confident in yourself, your opinions, and
you are glamorous. You are creative and talk a
lot. You always have important things to say
but you know how to balance off your intense
nature with a good sense of humor. You are
dedicated and stay on task. You also keep your
word, you never break a promise. Talented,
intelligent, AND creative. Awesome for you!


What does your mouth say about you?
brought to you by Quizilla


That's right! ^_~



And something that was kinda funny to me...

In a chat with a RP buddy:


LL: so...what'cha up to?
Kitty: blog
Kitty: *toothy grin*
LL: ?
Kitty: ~_~ *sigh* journal?
Kitty: *imitating Dr. Evil* "I'm Hip. I'm Cool tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki..."
LL: ...
Kitty: ....
LL: I'm....speechless...
Kitty: AHHH! Forget it! I am... OLD!!!!
LL: *huh?*
Kitty: Sometimes i remind myself of Dr. Evil. I really do.
LL: all I ask for is sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads people!
LL: that Dr. Evil?
Kitty: yeah.
LL: groovy.
Kitty: "One.Million.Dollars!"
Kitty: you know... when he meets his son
LL: ...
Kitty: ...
Kitty: he tries to do the Macarena...
LL: uh-huh.
Kitty: oh come on! That movie wasn't THAT long ago!!!


There I was trying to sound all hi-tech, state-of-the-art, new age, older-but-still-cool, I-keep-on-with-today's-teen-movies gal... and it... BOMBS!

Oiiiiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home