Sunday, April 25, 2004

*yawn*


Ahhh Saturday made me tired. We had a meeting with one of the clients to touch up on remaining areas of the project. Hubby and I left home at around 4 am and arrived at 9am. We took a quick nap at my sister's before heading out to the meeting. It went well. We finished at around 5 pm, so it was a very long meeting, but we covered good ground. So far he likes how the project is going and we just need to tighten up some stuff. Good.

We returned to my sister's and helped her set up a computer that we took for her. HP 1.8GHz P4, 80GB, 512 MB, a small version of my multimedia station... actually that one used to be my station. It was about time too, hers was a Compaq 500MHz 256MB (or was it 128? I gotta check). Anyway, although I upgraded the Compaq many times (I always end up putting more stuff into my machines) it was time to get her another one. She generally gets my used computers, but that's not a bad thing. I keep my things in top-notch condition with more stuff than they originally came with. We got her hooked up to the net in a few minutes and set up her extra drives and camera and then we left. We'll go back to her town next week with a wireless card for her laptop and then finish up her network.

I love the drop of prices on wireless stuff... when we first set up the network at my mom's it cost us a little over 100 for the router and then 60-some for the cards. Right now you get station and cards for about 60-75 bucks all. Not bad.

Well anyway, we made it back home at around midnight and dropped on bed. I didn't get up until 11 am today. Husband's been watching the NFL drafts and I've been browsing the net.

That reminds me, I gotta check for RAM and a HD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home