Monday, April 26, 2004

I am such a freak.


I must be. Or maybe I am just the typical woman with subconcious wants and frequent irrational dreams of which one blushes and squirms in the morning. But what if it isn't typical, however?

Several days ago:

I was backstage, the pounding music and flashing of lights driving the entire crowd crazy as our 'heroes' continued to make what for us will be an impossible of times with no end. I was pacing about, waiting for them to finish their number... not really sure why.

Finally, everything was over and we headed to the locker area of the arena to 'chill' and party. Everyone was now nice and clean from the sweat of his or her activities and things were alright. But not for me. I was upset for some reason and so I left the room, laughs and indecipherable chatting going on incessantly behind me. Gaw I was upset. And the more laugh I heard, the worse it got. Then it hit me... I needed a little attention for me.

So at the top of the stairs I did what seemed most reasonable at the time. I gave a few steps down, skipped them actually, and then I shouted. It was a short, high-pitched scream. I was sure that it would not be heard with all the clamor going on inside the party room, or that it may just be mistaken for some other laughter.

Oh but surprise, someone did hear. John C came from the end of the hall, apparently he wasn't inside the other room, may have gone out to... erm... for whatever reason, he didn't explain. Well, I was at the bottom step, sitting all distressed and rubbing my ankle (left, right... it doesn't matter now, I just was).

"Yo girl," he punched my arm jokingly. It wasn't at all harsh according to him but sometimes men just cannot measure much about their strength. I leaned to the left, pushed by his 'playfulness.' It did not hurt, not at all, but I did feel it. I frowned and began to move slightly so that he could either walk by or sit next to me... I was aiming at the latter.

He did none, instead he took my hand and yanked me to my feet before picking me up in his arms. He was not wearing a shirt and as I placed my hand on his chest to steady myself (no... really) I was quite amazed that his skin was actually pretty soft over all that muscle. Smooth too... he probably doesn't shave. I bet he went under the laser. I've gone through the procedure and after the first week skin is super soft, too bad it's so expensive...

John C kept walking away from the stair, the noise. He had this muck grin on his face and I asked what he found so very amusing. I had just 'fallen' at the stairs. "Sure you did. That's why I am going to have a look at it." and he turned his body around (still carrying me) and used his back to open up a door, somewhat careful not to knock me around the door frame. I was then set on a table.

My hands moved to the hem of my dress. I wore one of my favorite dresses, which unfortunately I have not used in a very long time... but for this event it seemed that I was. It is a sweet baby blue color with tiny flower patterns, princess cut with neck and decent cleavage, nothing that shows anything at all... a typical V-neck with folds. It is somewhat short; however. It is 4 inches or so from the knee and when I sit it goes up to about 7. So I fumbled a little and tucked it in the best I could under my legs so that it wouldn't ride up too much. I do that every time I sit. Most girls do.

No use. His movement was deft and soon his mouth was pressed against mine. It was quick, eager and soon we were engrossed on ourselves. I do not know when or how, but my dress was untied and next thing I knew I was on my lacey undergarments while his hand rubbed my neck and moved to caress between my breasts...

So strange. I was not the least excited. Perplexed at such a thing yes, especially since I do not find him all that attractive, somewhat funny yes since he has quick wit. *sigh* I was just watching all this unfold and is as if I had been sitting saying "oh whoopee do dah... Next please..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home