Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lazy day.


I should have been working but... lazy, lazy day. Did part of the laundry, however, and cut up some vegetables for my husband's dish. It's has been raining part of today, surprisingly making it a semi chilly morn.

Had an appointment with a buddy of mine online at around 5. Missed it 'cause I fell asleep and when I woke up I had to rush to S.B. to feed my doggie. ^_^ Got back at around 6:45 and then was able to give him a call at around 7 something. Yeah, it had been a while since we'd spoken. ^_~ Pretty voice.

Did I make your day? Did I? Did I?

Oho! I also got an invitation from a friend of mine who is graduating in a few weeks! Yeyness! Another gal that goes into Mathematics – now I have 2 friends in that area. Geesh, I have these geniuses girlfriends and it just makes me all warm inside. =^_^= I gotta get her something neat as a gift, but I don't know what!!! I was thinking of a personalized desk item... like a pen set or something... hmmm. Necklace? hmmm, she's like me and I haven't seen her wearing much jewelry. Oh well, she is into tech too... a package of mini CD-RWs for her cool CD-mavica camera? >_< oh man, I am brain dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home