Saturday, May 29, 2004

Movie weenkend


Well nothing much to talk about; been at home trying to make a good wife outta me. Wake up at 5am to get ready for excercise. Thirty minutes of weights and 30 of laps... if I can call them that. Mainly I do 50-100 meters at once, then I rest for like 5 minutes. Then the lap distance goes to 50 meters with its same time for rest. I can't believe I used to do on average 10 continuous laps with a 1 minute break followed by the same routine. Well, at least I am doing something, right? Feels good though... to feel hungry and to know that it is because I've been up and about since such an early hour.

I do most cleaning of my house, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, the bathroom. Then I check e-mails, work on things here and there and then about 4pm I start preparing dinner. He says it's getting pretty good. Getting? heh. It's always been good, except maybe for my soups... I've been known to burn water. heheheh.

Oho! I watched Kill Bill Vol 1 on Friday night. Pretty neat movie. The fight scenes were highly dramatic and exaggerated, but heck, they were nicely choreographed. Loved the fountanous blood spraying.

And this Saturday I watched Hidalgo - what a great horse man! The trainer did an awesome job. And we stayed to watch Starsky and Hutch – stupid funny… the sort you want to just see to laugh your head off.

And now I am tired. Me’s out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home