Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Second day at the hospital


Mom was restless all morning... the nurses are super nice, but so very busy. They told us she'd get the 'pee' tube taken out of her early in the morning, but it wasn't until around noon. My sister came over and then, after getting trained on how to help her up and to walk. Sis and I took turns on going to get breakfast, well.. it was more like lunch for me - I went at one thirty-something. After I came back we helped mom get out of her room to start walking. We gave like 5 turns around the floor and then spent quite a bit of time watching the newborns. Such cute little wrinkled things... very pretty. Such lungs too! Again, I left when hubby got out from work, my sister stayed to take care of her and then after taking a 2 hour nap at home and showering I went back to the hospital, took over sister's post and stayed overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home