Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Woo hoo!


I am almost done with a project, remember that one I put some pseudo for? Yes, that one.  I am missing the shop entrance for the cart.  Hmmm… I am slacking a bit on that one.
 
I have another project underway, a much smaller one. Yes, I know I said I would not do any others but my it’s like a favor.  My dad asked me to do it for an acquaintance of his, so how can I say no to that?  It will be a small little site, just to quickly summarize what the industry does, etc. Something sweet and to the point so I should not have much problems. I have basically finished it… except that it’s empty.  I need to get the ‘meat’ from the company so that I can input all the text into my layouts.  So me’sa waitin’! 


 Colors chosen are shadow green (or so I call it that), hazy blue, and red. A border company that houses 3500+ employees, so it’s gotta be borderly-like.  No database programming… unless I want to be mean. But I don’t, so I’ll keep it at simple HTML and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home