Saturday, July 10, 2004

Random Quiz that my friends sent me. ^_^


1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME Renee Lara Puente de Ali

2. STAR SIGN: Leo - hear me roar!!!

3. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? baby blue PJs ^_^

4. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Maldita Vecindad with Cafe Tacuba y El Inspector - Amnesia

5. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 3502

6. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Habas with powdered chile

7. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be red.

8. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Hot and Sunny! Woo hoo Texas!

9. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? hmm... Dad. yes my Dad.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Yes, yes. ^_^ What's not to like?!

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? erm... sexy in that 'I just woke up' way so my eyes are dreamy and lazy. *flutters lashes*

12. FAVORITE DRINK? dnL!!!

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Frozen Margaritas

14. FAVORITE SPORTS? Soccer, Soccer, Soccer. GO MEXICO!

15. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with those water-drawn reddish highlights.

16. EYE COLOR? brown

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.


18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? Mantiz erm... 22? or is it 20? Dunno. she looks 18 to me.


19. FAVORITE MONTH? December

20. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmm oh yeah! CHEESE!

21. Last movie watched? City Hunter with Jackie Chan on VHS. (And Casey... OMK Debbie Does Dallas?!!! How was it? I've heard so much about it... :P:P:P)

22. Favorite day of the year? December 31.

23. Worst day of the year? ... December 23? Not sure, really.

24. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Not at all. If you want it, you gotta go out and get it.

25. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

26. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships


27. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

28. Do you want your friends to write back? yep!

29. Who is most likely to respond? I would say Lore but... she sent this to me first. So.. hmm. Xeno!

30. Who is least likely to respond? hmmmmmm right now Savior 'cause he ain't got access to the net. :P hehehe.

31. Living arrangements? The litle house that my hubby bought for moi.

32. What book are you currently reading? Identidades Indigenas, a photobiography of indigenous people of Mexico.

33. What's on you mouse pad? My mouse is a boy. It don't need a mouse pad.


34. Favorite board game? Sorry!

35. What did you do last night? Finished compiling all the posts from the Falshback series based on the Alternate Universe.

36. Your favorite smell? Dirt after a rainy day.

37. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not really. I ain't special. Oh! But I can do pretzel!!! erm.. nevermind... that's for my husband to know only.

38. What inspires you? I've never thought about it. But according to Palmistry, I've got no Destiny line... therefore no inspiration?


39. Plain or salted popcorn? Salted

40. Favorite car? Hyundai Sonata 'cause it looks like a cute Jaguar... I know, I know, I should get the Jaguar instead but... Sonata's are just soooooo cute! ^_^

41. Favorite flower? Baby's Breath

42. How many keys on your key ring? 7 or something... *shrugs*

43. Can you juggle? Nahhh

44. Have you ever loved someone so much that it made
you cry? It was more of an enfatuation, but yeah, I've cried.

45. Do you think that this person has ever cried over
you? OF COURSE! I made him cry! AND IT FELT GOOOOD. SO MUCH THAT I MADE HIM DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! and by 'him' I mean a bunch of guys. Man, I'm so fricken mean.

46. What is your least favorite Month? hmmm i like all the same.


47. Do you prefer showers in the AM or PM? AM

48: What is your favorite type of cookie? home-made buttery mazapan cookies

49. What candy bar best describes you? Chamoyada! I just like that candy best. It's this icee type of thing... with flavor of sour lemons and sweet peaches, and you pour chamoy all over it and sprinkle powder chile on top. ahhh yeaaaaahhh. it's cold and hot at the same time. Plus sooo spicy! yes, that's me alright!

50. If the world was going to end in an hour, what
would you do? I'd gather my immediate family and my husband along with our cels and important documents. Gather all the water and food we could frmo our homes. End of the World may not necessarily be the End of the World. There are always survivors and I plan on being one of those, damnit! I've got a brain and I know how to use it! That or we'd just go to Mexico... ever notice how in the movies nothing ever happens to Mexico? HEHEHEHEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home