Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nice Customer-Salesperson Relationship?


My nice little car.


Front view of my Chevy Malibu



Side View… P.S I love my parents!


Well, today I finally got my license plates, so I drove over to the dealer and asked for them (along with my floor mats, which apparently were taken out when they vacuumed it the first time and forgot to put them back in). The lady at the front desk made me sign a form then called my sales person. So Charlie comes right out several seconds later (pretty quick guy) and says “Hey! Nice to see you! I see you got your plates” he points and I smile and shrug. He extends his hand and I go to shake it… then he pulls me and gives me a kiss on my right cheek.

Well, I know that it is important to be nice with the customer but… I didn’t know it had to be that nice.

Maybe he’s just a kiss-on-the-cheek type of person. I remember that after he gave me my car on the day before Xmas (once it was nice and clean and filled up with gasoline) he shook my hand and kind of hesitated a bit. It seemed like he wanted to go in for a peck, but the moment just dangled there… you know, that weird-feeling moment…

But then he went to give me my class on using the new car. That was nice. He even showed me how to program in stations (which I already knew… all new cars are the same way, but it was nice anyway). He did program my locks and everything, so I liked that too. Husband did not like it much… I think he just didn’t like the overly jolly man. Probably had something to do with Charlie inviting me out to dance when my hubby was right there with me.

Ayayay.

Anyway. My cheek felt strange the remainder of the day. Hm. Come to think of it. It feels weird any time anyone kisses it. Is like… I feel saliva drying and stretching my soft skin… not a nice feeling (and I didn’t get to a rest room until I got home! 3 hrs. later. Note to Self: Invest on moist towels from now on). I only like those type of kisses from my mom or sister. They don’t kiss. They simply hover their cheeks close enough to mine to make it appear like a kiss, but it is just an affectionate sign. Very nice. I try to do the same… I know how difficult it is to keep impeccable make-up, and having someone smudge it up with their own shade of make up (or even worse! Their sweat! Ooiiiii) is not very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home