Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Workshop


Today Husband and I traveled to McAllen, a city an hour away from ours. He has a 2-day technology workshop (or symposium, or something or other) to attend and we are staying at the Four Points Sheraton. His company is paying for everything, so it’s cool. He picked me up at home noonish and we arrived here at 2 something (because we ate before coming here). The conference will be in this same place and we chose to stay here not only because he’d just have to walk down to the lobby to attend but because of the wireless access. ^_^ He needs to access his office’s server to update a couple of things and it is important that he had a net connection to do so.

The place is not too bad. Hopefully I won’t be too bored for the next few days. Our room is on the first floor and the terrace exits into a little garden that leads to the pool and a Jacuzzi. Next to the pool you can see the tennis courts and there is a gymnasium on the 2nd floor. Oh yes, restaurant and the hotel’s bar next to it. :p hehe. The mall is a block away from the hotel and the airport right across… but not like I am going to go to the airport… Mall probably, airport… nah.

We left the babies at my mom’s last night. Tushi and Chico were very hyper because they got to see Chiquita (our first cat that now leave with my mom), Leche (the Corgy) and Machin (the Chihuahua). But this morning I found out that after we left, they became extremely nervous. Tushi cried most of the night and Chico was all serious and on his own corner. They missed us. :(

And we won’t get to see them until Friday night or so! *cries* I will miss my babies!

4 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...poor babies!

I haven't outgrown my childhood love of staying in motels/hotels, and your little trip sounds like fun to me! :)

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Yah, when I was little my Dad would always be going to conferences and he'd take us with him. I didn't care how long or where as long as the hotel had a pool! Right now the thought of the pool is still nice but... then I look down at that extra volume around me and I rather pass. :p

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Darv said...

I almost skip pools nowadays too... Nobody wants to see my ultra-sexay, hairy man-boobs =p

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

HAHAHAHA I was falling off my chair from boredom... You just woke me up. ^_^ That was funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home