Sunday, May 06, 2007

Crappy


Okay this sucks. I came down with something, probably the common cold, and I can’t take anything for it except Tylenol. Tylenol helps with the headaches but I am getting fevers coming and going, my body feels broken and tired, and my throat itches uncomfortably... and the runny nose of course.

Actually, I had been feeling bad on Thursday night, then Friday it worsened but I figured I could take care of it by Saturday (I work sundays at the museum). Well it’s Sunday and I feel worse. I’ve decided to take the day off and not go until Tuesday since I have a meeting at 10. I was going to give a workshop today but I’ve already called participants to cancel and resume on next Sunday. I’m just hoping my boss got the note since I need someone else to cover for me and open and close. I really rather just stay home, maybe macrame something. I don’t want to push it, since the last time I had a cold I had it for 2 weeks (when the museum was opening I didn’t take any days off for 2 weeks and I was running around the almost finished museum with a high fever, so I just didn’t get better). I can’t be sick for 2 weeks now.

8 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Sounds like colds linger on for you. I usually get over colds in about a day. Two at the most.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Well, because of the pregnancy I cannot take anything, so I just had to tough it out. Of course, even though I take all my vitamis and am in pretty good health otherwise, my doc said that my body uses all my defenses to protect the baby, so I am more suceptible at staying with these nuisances a lot longer... but yeah, for the mostpart I do have long colds. It was the lack of meat on my diet before.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Darv said...

*chomps on some fresh cow carcass*

Yeah, that would explain alot. I am a carnivore at heart and don't get colds much.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Darv said...

*looks around for an update*

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, gainesville isn't too close to brownsville is it?

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Karnov, yeah yeah. I get tied up on stuff at work then I come home and I just want to sleep, maybe watch some movies over the net. I get a sonogram in 2 weeks and I should know if I am having a boy or a girl. So that would be a good update to have. :p

Lore, Hmmm isn't that in Georgia or Florida or something? I've never heard of one Gainesville down here near the valley. Not near Brownsville at least.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Darv said...

I can't wait for the updates. =)

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching the news about the flash flooding happening in texas. It's the only reason I ask :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home