Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Xmas Questionnaire



  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

  2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

  3. When do you put up the tree? Ummm. When I used to do it like a week before the 24.

  4. When do you take the tree down? March. :D Ever made a Valentines and Spring Tree?

  5. Do you like eggnog? Yes

  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie’s Kitchen… it needed batteries, then I’d add water into one of the pots and after a few seconds it would let out steam. Wow!

  7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

  8. Hardest person to buy for? The Husband

  9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom

  10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am not sure. I use it all.

  11. Mail or email Christmas cards? E-mail

  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Gremlins

  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don’t. I shop for New Years.

  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I am aware of.

  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pastries

  16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Blue lights only.

  17. Favorite Christmas song? Feliz Navidad

  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to my parents’ aka drive 15 minutes.

  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? No way.

  20. Angel on the tree top or a star? None.

  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Ok, I’ve never understood this… the 24 is what? And the 25 is what? All parties take place on the 24 night… so is that the Eve?

  22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The time of year? Well, I’d say that it’s a time for the most depressing songs ever made.

  23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? The 2 times I put up a tree it was Blue.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Yey

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Darv said...

ZOMG! I wasn't logged in for that one? I am "DONE!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home