Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wowsers!

I should try to update more often. At least once a week sounds good. :D

Okay so here are the latest news. I am happy. Have had recent busy weeks but things have worked out pretty well. I got a promotion and a raise today. :D Of course with the new title I also get double the responsibilities, but I can do it.

Oh yeah... when we move to the new museum I get my own, private office with a view and new desk and new computer and new chair and new everything...

*dances*

I was in the break room with several of the art mentors brainstorming about a new project I want to start for children and adults that will involve all craft-making (beginners things such as scrap booking and jewelry making to advanced projects like paper-making and silk screen techniques to name a few) and one of the board of directors asked to go to the museum director’s office. When I get there they look at me and tell me ‘congratulations.’ So I am just looking from boss-to-boss and I ask why. They proceed to give me the good news: that they want to offer me the position of Assistant Director. Wow. I smile and give them thumbs up! I’m in.

*dances again*

This should be great! I get a desk! I get a desk!

Okay, gotta go do as much as possible before crashing. Man I’m sleepy!

-Kitty
Assistant Director, BMFA

^_~

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, once a week is always good ^_~

Congrats on the promotion!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Thankies, thankies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home