Monday, March 13, 2006

Jewelry: Teresa


This is what I accomplished in 2 bead meetings with my beading buddies. The necklace I did 2 weeks ago, and the earrings yesterday (Sunday). Yes, I only got to make a pair of earrings because when we all gather to bead on the weekend, we end up looking at everyone else’s projects and asking questions or making suggestions (as well as taking notes on some specific patterns) Before we actually start on our own projects. Hehehe. Plus we had munchies. ^_^ Can’t beat and munch at the same time!

My husband calls our RGV Jewelry Crafting meetings ‘The Gabbo Gabbo Party’ because he says all we do is talk (Gabbo - that’s how he does the gobble-gobble sound that turkeys do).


Teresa


= = = Edited the pearl sizes because I had measured wrong last time = = =
Done in 10mm green, 8mm pink, 5mm white and rice pearls; also a few delicas for earring loops. Pearls were beaded on doubled Nymo size B.

3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, pretty. I like the earrings the best.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Darv said...

neat stuff you are always making

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Lore, those earrings sure were a learning experience. Took a while to get them in those hooks. ^_^ I am pleased.

Karnov, thanks. It's a good stress reliever for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home