Thursday, March 02, 2006

Busy, busy!


Well today was quite a busy day for me. Got up at 5:30 am to go to the gym. Played raquetball until 7:15 and then hurried and prettied up so that I could catch breakfast at the museum in honor of exhibiting artists (continental, so juice and cookies). My mom came with me so after mingling about and going around checking out artists’ works again, we stayed for an oils on canvas workshop by artist Zito Kare from 9-12 and then stayed yet another hour talking to him about his works and then critiquing other local artists’ works with him. I took lots of notes about stuff that I had no idea about (but obviously now I do) in regards to drawing and painting. When we left the museum I had lunch with my mom from 1-2 and then at 2:30 went to pick up the new baby - Ninia.

After dropping off mom, I got home at three and cleaned the house and gave a bath to Tushi (not Chico... I can no longer give him baths, he needs professional grooming now) and put them their flea medicines cause Ninia had fleas... After Tushi it was Ninia’s turn and as I was washing her I discovered she was INFESTED... Poor Baby!!! She had fleas, ticks, and I noticed worms around her butt too (luckily or vet already gave her a dewormer and other vaccinations so she may just be throwing out the things) so I cleaned her as much as I could and at 5:30 took her to a groomer so they would completely get rid of all the fleas. After, I had to wash the entire bathroom again, disinfected the floors and the tub, and scrubbed myself shiny (cause I had this feeling of things crawling on me). At 7, picked up Ninia and introduced her to Tushi and Chico, fed them all, walked them... and then I was taking pictures like crazy.

As you may read, I didn’t make dinner today... bleh, so we ordered pizza.

And my back is killing me now... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home