Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged by Karnov


Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
Host for Children’s Parties; I was the one with the mic.
ESL Teacher for Adults at the San Benito Literacy Center
Web Programmer at Graduate Student Services, TAMIU
Network Technician Assistant at La Encantada Elementary

Four Places You’ve Lived
Mexico DF, Mex
Tampico Tamaulipas, Mex
Dallas TX, USA
Laredo TX, USA

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
Star Trek DS9
Alborada
Maximum Exposure
Forensic Files

Four Places You’ve Been On Vacation
Acapulco, Mex
Oaxaca, Mex
Quebec, Can
S. Padre Island, USA

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
A Time To Knit
Darkened Smiles
Karnov’s Mindless Ramblings
Mad Ramblings of TS Ellis

Four Of Your Favourite Foods
Corn
Cereal (like flakes with the strawberries, yum)
Pasta
Carrots

Four Places You’d Rather Be
Windsor, Can
Venice, Ita
Monterrey, Mex
Oaxaca, Mex

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without
El Viaje
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai soundtrack
Best of the Beast
Live aus Berlin

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
Daihatsu
Cavalier
Endeavor
Malibu

Four People To Be Tagged
You
You
You
You

7 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Z said...

I was the one who tagged Karnov, so unfortunately I cannot do it again.

I am honoured to be on your daily read list though.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

TS: Well, I read nothing but the best! :D

^_~

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Darv said...

A good list.

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet... the best? *glows* Not that I've been making any substantial entries of interest of late (dans mon opinion).

However, why am I not surprised that Best of the Beast is on your music list?

Oh, about time you updated this thing!! :P

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Karnov: Thankies

Lore: You aren't surprised by my Iron Maiden predilection? Good! I am true to my identity then. :D

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Z said...

You are too kind (my head is swelling as I type this) :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

*giggle giggle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home