Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Jewelry: Male Leather Chokers


I’ve had these bone beads for quite some time and simply had not liked how they looked in plain hemp. I thought they would look better in black and even purchased black hemp but never got around to making anything. Then last Thursday my sister asked if I could make a guy necklace for a little gift exchange she had at work. I bought some 1mm leather cord and got to work.

They came out pretty nice. I am not too sure about the thicker one... looks girly to me, but I’ll just give her the 3 necklaces and let her decide. ^_^ Either way, they are good unisex pieces.


Single cord leather chokers/necklaces



Square Sinnet male leather choker/necklace

4 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Darv said...

The thicker, more rough design seems to look pretty good. A nice attempt. Looks like it could easilly go either way too.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

thankies!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Z said...

Merry Christmas. Lots of love T xxxx

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

TS: thanka! Happy holidays to you and your family as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home