Thursday, November 03, 2005

Eid Mubarak


I like Eid.

Husband came home early today and surprised me with an iPod Shuffle ^_^ Cute little thing that can hold an average of 240 songs. I don’t think I’ll ever fill it up ‘cause I am the type of person that listens to a select few songs over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-so-on. Just last week I was working on a photo edit and my husband walked into my room and said, “You’ve been listening to that song for 3 hours... you don’t wanna listen to something else?” I just lowered the volume and kept repeating it. Hehehe. I’m weird like that.

I gave him a present too. I bought him a Panasonic 26-inch High Def TV. ^_^ He was very happy and has been watching it since he hooked it up to the receiver. He has been wanting a new TV for a while but I kept saying no. The time was right today. I think I got a fair deal with it: 26 months no interest at Circuit City. I can pay it with the left overs from my grocery money!

It was a good day.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Cool... Nobody ever buys me anything liek that. Have fun with the toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home