Monday, October 10, 2005

Tagged


I was tagged by Lore:

Here are the rules:
  1. Go into your archives.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Post the fifth sentence or close to it.
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.


"Kawaii! ^_^"

... and that was counting my title! My 23rd entry happened to be one of those 'What type of Anime are you?' so the entry really didn't have many sentences. :D

I tag:

T.S and Marianne only 'cause those I read have been tagged already (and others I read don't really know I read them :D Me's such a lurker).

4 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Darv said...

=p

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Well, Lore did tag you first Karnov!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Darv said...

Yeah. I gotta get that posted so i don't disappoint ^_^.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

go go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home