Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Scrapbooking


Just a little thing that my grandma asked me to fix for her. It is the invitation to the baby shower for one of the little grandchildren. The other Grandma made the shower but sadly months later the lady was murdered. Grandma has kept this one as remembrance of when she was still here and yesterday she got it from within her boxes with all sort of memories.


Had to cut the Invitation to show both sides and the envelope all in one page.
I think it's cute.


She said she wanted to frame it and wanted the card’s image and the invitation to both show. She also had the envelope so I used it too. I think it looks nice, now Grandma just needs to put it in its frame.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Darv said...

My wife scrapbooks too, but she hasn't worked on it in over a year. I tell her she needs to start a new one now that we are married and start adding pages to it.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

I don't really, really scrapbook, it is a wonderful hobby but I haven't really gotten into it - my photographs are all in shoeboxes. However, I make greeting cards and invitations, so I do have a lot of scrapbooking materials but for that purpose. ^_^ It was a good little side income a few years back.

Maybe she can make your albumif you buy her some of the new cool materials. Sometimes having the latest in Scrapbooking perks up interest. ^_^ Buy her new punchies with wedding motiffs! Or some cool 100lb shiny paper and stuff. :D

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Darv said...

"Buy her new punchies with wedding motiffs! Or some cool 100lb shiny paper and stuff."

Sounds like a good idea. Would be better then the shit just sitting out in boxes all over the house and on a shelf or coffee table in a scrapbook instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home