Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day 2005


Yesterday I spent the entire day sleeping!

Woke up at 10, sat around in bed staring at the wall and then lay back down. At around noon, Hubby woke me up with breakfast. That was good. I ate in bed a full plate of egg, onions and potatoes with some flour tortillas and juice. That was nice. He ate on the chair next to me and then took the plates and washed them. Wow.

Finally got up, took a shower, put on fresh Pjs and went back to the bedroom to watch TV. Husband washed the toilet and the sink. Double wow.

We took another nap... and then Husband woke me up at around 6pm ‘cause he had already cooked dinner. He made chicken and I ate some watermelon. I went back to bed. I was just feeling so darn lazy.

He came to bed at 8 to watch some RAW and then I got up to finish off a couple of things for my Grandma. From the bedroom Hubby said “Man, this cooking and washing is tough! I am beat. No wonder you get so tired..”

“Heh. And you didn’t do any laundry, didn’t vacuum, or mopped. Did you wash the dishes from dinner?”

He just laughed. “I’ll do it tomorrow.”

Riight. Well, he made me a couple of soy dogs too at around 10pm too. I guess he was feeling homey... hmm... or maybe he was feeling guilty for something. *suspicious*

Well it was good while it lasted. I’ve already done everything he missed and will go to clean up the kitchen now. :p Hm... hungry too.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Darv said...

I clean the shitters and do the laundry and vacuum and lawn mow on a weekly basis. ^_^ My wife does the cooking though mostly, except when i do some south-western foods.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Man, you're cool. But of course, since I am not working I should do all the housework. But I should stop by 6 pm, although that generally doesn't work too well or I'll have tons to do the next morning.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Good call on stopping by 6pm. If i did that though, stuff would only get done on weekends LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home