Friday, August 05, 2005

Damita


Okay, well here is the 2nd wire-work set. Thsi one took me a lot less to make and it is also a lot less intricate than the other. It is simple, but I really like it. I guess the whole set took me about 2 hours in a range of two days. Oh! also check the wire-wrapping on one of the stones! ^_^ Me so proud.

My Jig is pictured at the end. I used it for this project (except the stone, that one was by hand).


Damita


Front view of pendant


Back view of pendant... opps... too much flash.
Notice it is amber on the back. Makes the necklace a Reversible piece.


Bottom view of pendant


Home-made Jig! It ain't pretty, but it works!

8 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, pretty! I love how the stone is reversible!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Yeah I thought it was a pretty neat stone and the fact that each side had a different color (and they weren't just mixed swirls).

My sister loved the present. Has worn it since I gave it to her. ^_^

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Very cool item.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Darv said...

You must be so involved in your projects that you are not bloggin.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

I was out of town... came back tuesday night and found the house upside down. ~_~

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Whew... you gotta lotta work to do to put the house right side up then. Don't throw out your back lifting it =p

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smacks forehead*

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

:P

House is right side up again... but the house stuff is still a mess. :9

Oww mah back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home