Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Real Cancun


I wanted to watch a movie and we remembered that Sahara was gonna be out on the 30. Every time we saw my Dad he’d asked if we had seen it. So we decided to rent it now. We went to Hollywood Video, got a copy and went to pay. It was 4.95 or something like that and Husband asked if he didn’t have a credit of a buck or something. The girl at the computer shook her head and said that he didn’t.

“You sure? I thought I did.”

“Nope... says right here the last time you rented something from us was back in May. The Real Cancun.”

I immediately turn to look at Hubby and place my hands on my hips, “YOU RENTED THE REAL CANCUN?!” The girl at the computer and her other co-worker just looked at him.

“I... wait... No. I don’t remember... I didn't.”

Then the other girl quickly says “It’s not one of those bad movies. Sounds like it is but it’s actually funny and stupid.”

I say, “Well, that’s not the problem... the problem is that I didn’t know about the rental.”

“I didn’t rent it! I don’t know.. I guess I probably only saw like 10 minutes or something. But No. I didn’t rent it! I can’t remember it.” he was frowning all confused and embarrased.

I just shook my head and handed the cashier the 5 bucks. She was all serious and just gave me my receipt and the movie. Her co-worker though, she was trying to hold in a good laugh. I guess they were both thinking: Busted!

4 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Darv said...

My wife and I don't need to rent what we already saw in person. ^_^

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

:P :P

You went to Sahara too? hehehe

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Darv said...

no... but we might need to rent sahara then we don't have to go =p

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

It ain't good... the movie. But it's got its funny spots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home