Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Questionnaire


Lifted it at Lore's.


1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
My dark circles under my eyes and my wrinkles. >_<

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Nothing, I'm on my PJs

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?
"Best"

4. Favourite plant?
I don't have any favorite plant.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Beats me. I don't really bother to check. If anyone wanted to contact me that bad, they'll call again.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
The Cingular main theme. :p Yeah, I'm happy with the company so far.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A tan-ish PJ shirt that has a poodle saying 'Oo Laa Laa'

8. Do you “label” yourself?
Nah. I don't like to show off. Telling people that I am perfect would intimidate them too much.

9. Name brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
None. I'm barefoot.

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Generally a dark room.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
A slice of chocolate cheesecake at noon. Yeah, very late breakfast.

12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
blah blah blahbaaaaaa blahhhh blah!!!!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing Chuzzle, or whatever it's called. A game with a bunch of puffy things that giggle and sneeze and shout cutely when you pop them. Found on Yahoo! games.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Hmmm something along the lines of "I was on break before, right now went back to work so I'll give you a call when I get out."

15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners?
Sure. Some actually get my attention, especially all the ones that promise me younger looking skin in a few days.

16. What’s an expression that you say a lot?
"Cotayash!"

17. Who told you they loved you last?
My Dad.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Chico, my kitty just about an hour ago since he sleeps with us.

19. How many hours a week do you work?
HAHAHAHA. House work never ends but if I really measure it, I guess I work an average of 76 hours or so.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Well, I guess like 1 or 2... I found some rolls today as I cleaned the closets... they must be from like 3 years ago or something, pre SonyMavica Era.

21. Favourite age you have been so far?
Hmmm... 21-22, I suppose... self-sufficient, job offers up to my ears, thin, active. Yep I guess that was like my top time.

22. Your worst enemy?
Bread!!! We have this love-hate relationship going on.

23. What is your current desk top picture?
A 3-D image I made of a character from one of web-comics that I read.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"COTAYASH! IT ITCHES!!!"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
pft! The million bucks OF COURSE! Heh. Whoever said money doesn't buy love obviously never got a pet. Imagine all the goodies I could buy for my babies with a million bucks. Heck, my current house would be THEIR play house. ^_^ Besides, what's the point on going back to fix errors of the past? If I were to do that then my present would be totally different and that is definitely something I would be afraid of having different - what if it is worse! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home