Sunday, September 25, 2005

Everything hurts


I've been doing a little bit of biking with Hubby and then the typical gym workout. On Friday evening we rode about 10 miles and it wasn't as bad as I feared. I always thought I'd be dying with more than 3 miles. You don't feel it if you ride with someone else.

The next day I went to a step-aerobics class and then stayed for some Yoga. I think that did it. It was like 6 exercises with 3 repetitions each... all nice and slow. Nothing superbly difficult.

Well today I could barely get up!!!

I know it wasn't the biking or the aerobics because I've been doing those. Yoga was the only new thing to my body. Oiiii.

Ahhh. Anyway. I've been working on some jewelry designs. I must not start on coloring stages of the drafts. Aftewards I can probably begin doing a test with base metal and inexpensive beads.


Draft, pre-coloring

7 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was perusing the blog-o-sphere for info on screenplays, and found yours. It's not what I was looking for, but I found it intriguing. Thanks.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH! Kitty! I think you need to turn on that verification thing blogger offers now O_O you be getting spammed!

Nice design ^_^ Have you ever heard of metal clay? It's really sweeettt... my next new beading hobby :D

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Verification thingy?!

Wha???

Must research...

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Cool stuff.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Lore, I've heard of this clay. I saw a tutorial on how to use silver clay at Fire Mountain Gems a couple of months ago. that's really cool. You no longer have to look around to find something that resembles what you have in mind for pendants. You make your own creation! No expensive kirln necessary.

http://www.firemountaingems.com/artclay.asp

Karnov, Thanks. :D I hope it actulaly comes out. hehe.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Z said...

Yoga used to do that to me to.

Nice design :)

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, if you want to embed gems or glass beads into your design, a kiln is the preferred method since using a torch can cause it to shatter and, thus, take your eye with it.

:D

Thanks for the link, I'll be posting several over at my journal here soon... erm... after lab so in 4 hours? If I don't decide to crash on the couch instead? :D :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home