Tuesday, November 01, 2005

3D - Naja



Naja


I can’t do cool shadows like Lore yet, but close enough!

I’ve been playing around quite a bit with this lady. The name is HER by Sixus1 Media (sixus1.com) and she also happens to be free at PoserFreebies.com!!! I really like this model, she is not realistic like the many other Poser models out there and fits well in Sci-Fi (and probably gothic) renders because of her strong cut features. She doesn’t come with too many morphs (mostly expressions) which can be both a plus and a minus depending how one sees it. Can’t change the appearance much... but the clothes will not get the poke-through syndrome because they fit her like a glove (always a plus because that means less Photoshop work).

I’ve been working on different views of this image and haven’t quite gotten what I want yet. Hopefully I will soon because I am really thinking on making her into a real print.

5 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! The link you chose to show for which ever deviation didn't come up :D

Though she looks cool with all the pink ^_^

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Opps. Fixed the link. It was the link to your Rachelle with shadow image.

And I like pink. :D

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Looks cool enough to me. ^_^

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Z said...

Very, very cool. I like it :)

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Thankies, thankies everyone. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home