Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Satryian In The Making


I’ve been working on an image for Empy’s character Satryian. He wrote a post at DBZ:TNL2 that warmed my heart and I just HAD to portray it in an image. So I asked to show me a picture of what he had in mind for Satry and he pointed me towards his photo folder.

I began to work and came up with a lovely, lovely boy. I showed it to him and he said that it wasn’t exactly what he had in mind. He wanted a little more muscularity, rounder chin, etc, etc. I protested that he had originally given me a girly picture (yah, I was protecting my lovely boy) and well, I ended up doing more tests for him, this time with his input.

Check ‘em.


The reference




The pretty boy



Pretty boy frame



Muscled up pretty boy



An older looking young man



This ain’t a boy no more!


I dreamt with this guy last night. Gaaaaah *drools* I think I have pretty much moved away from the Satryian look he wanted, so I’ll start again and use another reference image he sent me (can’t show this one because it is of an actual friend of his whose face features he matched up for Satryian’s look). We’ll see how this one goes. :D

4 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love the kissy face... mwahahahahaha

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

yah. Me too. ^_~

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Darv said...

No naughty bits?

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

>:p 'course not. Those are for my enjoyment only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home