Saturday, October 15, 2005

Jewelry, Black MOK Choker


Finished a couple of chokers using the multiple overhand knot technique. I used black silky thread and finished the piece with a copper wrapped pendant with stones that were given to me by my Grandma. The one on the left fits me a little tight at around 14", the one on the right is approx., 16-16.5 inches and fits more like a collar. I think I am going to make more of these and try to sell some via e-bay or my website. They look cute and it is easier for me to make several similar (as opposed to other jewelry, which is more difficult because I can’t always find the same materials or stones). I’ll let you guys know if I sell any. ^_^


Black MOK Choker with copper wrapped stones

4 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Z said...

Gorgeous chokers.

also, I just noticed that you tagged me, sorry :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

No probs, no probs. ^_^ Maybe I shoulda told ya. :D

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ni-ice. You wrap your stones like I do! :P

Good luck with Ebay... I haven't been adventurous enough to try that yet.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

:D Well, this wrapping is good to start. I'd love to do the more fancy stuff but... it's really, really, reallllllly difficult. hahaha. I need more practice with wire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home