Thursday, October 27, 2005

blllllllah


I’ve had sort of a rough week health-wise. Since last week I’ve been waking up with a lot of acidity and nothing seems to calm it down quickly enough. Maybe I need a larger dose of the medicine for my acid reflux (I take a daily pill of Nexium 40, ‘the purple pill‘). Tuesday was the worse, though. Spent it purging nothing but clear, yucky liquid all day and I simply couldn’t keep anything down. The acid pain was too strong. Yesterday I felt a little better but I still took it easy on the food and only had rice water and some fruit salad. Today I woke up very sick to my stomach as well, but after several hours it calmed down, however, the reflux is still there. I may have to stick to rice water for a while and will head to the doc tomorrow so he can check my acidity levels.

We’re on tornado watch today, so I’m just here… running the laptop on batteries.

On nicer news, last week I met a few artisan jewelers from the Rio Grande Valley area. We met to chat at a little coffee shop here in Brownsville and after 3 hours of awesome chatting we ended up deciding we had to meet again. So this Sunday I shall be driving to the home of one of the couples. They invited a few other jewelers as well. I think we may be doing this every two weeks or so, as we’ve already talked (via e-mail) of further available dates. This is great. One of the ladies is a seed beader, her husband does weaving, the 2nd lady is a wire worker, and then there’s me with a little bit of macramé knowledge. I still do not know what the other ladies that will be going to the next meeting do. I was asked information on hemp closures so I will be taking several examples of that and exchange information with them. ^_^

Oh and I am working on another graphic. This one will have more Photoshop manipulation and so far I like how it’s coming out. Husband doesn’t…. but >:p who cares!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Z said...

I hope you feel better soon. Wishing you the best, T xxx

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Ditto... You are always craftin' something, even sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home