Monday, November 28, 2005

Chico’s home, Chico’s home!


Picked him up from the vet’s at 10am. His lab results were fine, no kidney or liver problems. Epilepsy wasn’t completely discarded; however, there are other variables that could have caused the problem. I’ve been using an anti-flea product to which Chico may be allergic. It is the Hertz anti-flea capsule for cats up to 10 lbs (lime green little bottles). In the back it described some symptoms that some cats may have if they have some sort of allergy to the chemicals in that product and those were exactly what happened to him. Also I had just sprayed some cleaner on Tushi’s mattress (she peed on it ~_~ ), but I checked that and it said it was safe on pets and children, but Chico may be one of those very sensitive kitties, so it could have also had something to do. Finally, as it was mentioned earlier, he had been sleeping under sunlight for quite some time.

I just have to keep an eye on him and will change his anti-flea to one called Revolution, which is alcohol-based and seeps faster into the coat/skin (as opposed to the other which is more oily and may drip, making it easier for him to lick it off).

Boyyy Chico was happy to see us. As soon as he was brought out he purred and would push his head into our hands. We carried him and he clutched to us and kept pressing his paws happily on our arms. When we put him into his box he mewed and I had to keep my fingers through the gate so he’d keep rubbing his head against them. Then we got home... and he left to immediately get some food and then a trip to the kitty litter. He ignored Tushi and when we tried to carry him he simply pushed us and jumped away... ~_~

That little ingrate!

Hahaha.

I guess the earlier actions were a “Mom, Dad! Take me home, I love you guys so much! Puuhhhh-lease!!!!” and then once at home “Phe! You guys are bad... leaving me there all alone... Don’t talk to me!”

Ahhhh oh wells. I am still very happy he’s home even though cleaning has tripled again.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Your kitty and puppy sound so cute ^_^

I loved those shirts you got them a few months ago.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! :clap:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home