Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resolution 2006


Yeah, yeah. So I am late with this... *shrug* But I've been busy!

Anyway, a new year. Another, yey! Two-thousand and five went fine with just its minor aches and headaches. I met new people, gained new friends, strengthen bonds with the ones I had. All that was great! Health-wise we were all fine, just perhaps my grandma and my husband’s mom both got a little worse in their mobility; my grandma due to a stroke she had a couple of years back from which she hasn’t been able to recuperate full mobility on one side. My mother-in-law from a spinal operation and apparently osteoporosis that has also affected one leg making it painful to move about. I hope they get better or at least not any worse this year.

No weight lost, well I did at one point before the holidays but gained it all back and I think a little more. But as usual, no biggie, it wasn’t a resolution.

Last year my resolution was to Pamper myself at least once a month. Didn’t do it much. Only about 4 or 5 times and it was mostly just to get my haircuts. :p

Anyway this year’s resolution is:

I shall drink at least one glass of water each day.

I drank too little water last year, getting my intake from mostly milk, club sodas, and other carbonated ones. I simply do not like plain water. It’s got to change. I’ve heard of one too many stories of kidney stones on people younger than myself and the pain they’ve described isn’t something I would like to go through.

Gifts from the season: Laptop carrying case, shoes, memorabilia earrings, dresses, wooden boxes to keep my beads, novels and home decoration books, a hand-made table arrangement, and beading charts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home