Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OH MY OH MY OH MY!


My prints have arrived!

I had mentioned some time ago to Lore that I wanted to purchase my prints but was saving enough money to buy the best of them all at once and perhaps save a bit on shipping. Well, deal done and set!

I purchased 9 prints: 2-20x30s, 2-17x20s, 1-10x15, 1-8x10, and 3-4x6s. The 4x6s are postcard size, and are advertised as postcards, but they really aren’t. The paper is not hard stock, but rather like a 4x6 photograph paper. The print quality; however, is excellent. It was well worth my $185 bucks. The photographs here are a little shiny because of the frame and glass... plus my flash. But the real color is crisp and vibrant!


My 9 prints


The smaller prints


I am so excited and can’t wait to show them off; however, I need more money... Must print more!

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so totally awesome :D

I so want a copy of your Surrender work. Probably will happen when I get to my new home in 5 months.... or something... so stay a print seller!!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

*le gasp*

I was going to take the prints off the store! *bilnk blink*

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh.... I just really like that one, but I told myself I couldn't buy any decorative stuff since I'll be moving in a few more months :(

Glad to make you blink ^_~

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Beautiful prints.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Z said...

They look fantastic, very cool :)

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

thank you everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home