Thursday, June 01, 2006

Busy busy


It has been a very busy past few weeks. I was changed from grant writer to being a compliance officer for the museum. I make sure that all documentation is up to date and accurate on all the programs for which we get funded. I am also now overseeing budget for a few of the children programs, so I have to keep track of what is spent, how much we have left, and then I tell them to go ahead and shop! Pretty fun. ^_^

We will be opening our new museum on October 21 and last week I had a meeting with the engineers and designers so that I could start planning the museum’s network. I have been looking at floor plans and doing all my calculations and I’m even getting a wall torn down for me. :p gah, those numbers of mine better be correct. Which reminds me... I need to e-mail one of the engineers to double check that I am getting a phone jack in the communications room... I forgot to check all the outlets there, I just checked on the wall data jacks. Ayayay.

Ta-ta!

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Sounds like a pretty terriffic job. Good luck with it. =)

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tch* So busy, you still haven't even updated your links for my new home :P

I like reading blue prints. That's the best part of my career field. :D

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

There, there! updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home