Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pastels: Rafael


I did this one a couple of weeks back and was waiting to get the picture of the model, Rafael, but when I have taken my camera I haven't seen him, then when I do I forget the camera. :p

Hopefully I'll add the photograph of him at some point.


Rafael


^_~ Came out pretty handsome. I like it! He has very definite features and was very enjoyable to draw. Plus he's the nicest of guys! I remember when my husband saw this one he was very jealous because he thought he'd done nude posing. >:) I'll continue to skip drawing the shirts just to tease him.

7 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Z said...

You are very talented.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Lotsa talent. Though the guy looks like he could have some seriously big nosehairs. ^_^

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

Thanks guys. ^_^ and Karnov, no :p, it's just a pronounced nose. He's a favorite at the studio because of his features. :D Soemtimes we draw someone and we look at it and go "Now... who was this?" but Rafael is more recognizable because of his nose. *thumbs up*

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Z said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Z said...

Sorry, that last one was me. Just letting you know I have changed my blog address to http://turboslut-desperatehousewife.blogspot.com

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Darv said...

More art. more art please!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Aww Karnov. That's so nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home