Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jewelry: Bibi


Another one with pearls. ^_^ Yesh, I went to my local bead store and went pearl crazy. Got several sizes of classic white, then also bought those nice hot pink ones, peach, green, baby blue, black, and a gorgeous gorgeous deep forest green that are tear shaped - still don't know what I am going to do with them but it was the last strand so I couldn't leave it.


Bibi


Done in 8mm pink, 7mm blue, 6mm white, silk pearl thread - I knotted at each pearl and covered the knots with white delicas. Silver components and magnetic clasp. Earrings are 2 inches from top of hook to the pink pearl.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elegant and simple... those are the best jewelry pieces in my opinion.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Darv said...

Neat. My wife will want some now =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home