Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Five Things


From Karnov's

5 things in my refrigerator:

  1. Nestle water
  2. Soy milk
  3. Tofu
  4. Strawberries
  5. Cottage cheese


5 things in my closet:

  1. Clothes
  2. Shoes
  3. Belts
  4. Old scanners
  5. Gym bags


5 things in my purse:

  1. TX DL
  2. Cash
  3. Credit card
  4. Peoples' business cards
  5. Magnet clasps, for a just in case I ever break a necklace thing


5 things in my car:

  1. Music CDs
  2. Insurance
  3. Sketching Paper
  4. Pastels
  5. Charcoals


5 people to get tagged:

As Karnov, I will leave this one open ended.

4 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Good list.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

you bet cha! :D

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Darv said...

Nestle water? Is that like chocolate water? Or do they just brand bottled water now too?

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Yeap! It's actually 'Pure Life Purified Water' by Nestle. I think it tastes pretty good too. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home