Thursday, January 13, 2005

3rd Anniversary


Celebrated my anniversary yesterday. We had a nice little dinner outside of home. Decided for Italian ‘cause we just love it. So I put on a nice little informal suit, pink with flower pattern and pink pants. No… it isn’t pink-pink… hmmm sort of a light rose pink if you get my drift. Anyway. Did the whole make-up thing and as with all special evenings I did my eyes. That means that I actually wore eye-liner.

After we ordered our entrees and drinks (non-alcoholic because hubby doesn’t do the alcohol thing) Husband gave me my present. He bought me a ring with a nice little design where the thicker part was cut in such angles that it sparkles against the light. Gives the idea of diamonds. ^_^ So that is my replacement for my wedding ring which I no longer wear because my finger got too chubby for it – I used to be a 4.5 and now I am like 6.5

And I gave him his gift. I couldn’t buy him anything fancy ‘cause since I am not working now I just couldn’t afford it. I gave him a photo of us with the babies, Chico and Tushi, with a photoshop’d background and set it on a nice frame. I made a little card and got it signed by the babies. :D Fuzzy paws!

When we got home we found another present that my parents dropped off. They gave us our first plant! It’s pretty big, from the ground to half my leg. We have it up on the table because we don’t want the babies to destroy it. ^_^

Overall it was a nice casual evening. No romance at home, though. Husband was tired. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home