Monday, January 17, 2005

Clean Floors


It feels strange to pass by the restroom and walk barefooted through the hall and the living room and feel the floors clean and free of kitty litter. Yes, it is a nice rest from the ton of vacuuming that I do a day but… it’s just weird.

*sigh* I took Chico to the vet to get him neutered. I took him in at 8:45 in the morning and he curled up and shuddered on my lap while we waited for the nurse to take him in. He was nervous and I could feel it on his tense little muscles. When the nurse took him away, I saw him look at me with his round questioning eyes and his ears pointed to the sides as if wondering, “Why aren’t you going with me?”

I always go in with him for his checkups…

We called at 2 to check how the operation had gone by. We were told that it went pretty well and that Chico had just woken up but that he had to stay overnight so that they could monitor him during the night.

Our poor baby… he hasn’t slept on his own since we brought him home.

Even Tushi has been sad. She has just slept and sighed most of the day, not having her big brother to play with.

It is night now and the restroom is still free of kitty litter… and nobody has come to pull me away from my chair to convince me to go give him some treats…

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger m said...

aw...poor baby. give him some treats! :)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Tomorrow he'll get all he wants. He's spending the night at the vet's. I hope he's not cold tonight. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home